Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)PROS:
When I first received the laptop, the box was a bit beat up, which worried me a bit, but shrugged it off once I saw the way it was packed. Aesthetic wise, the laptop is very sleek and the island keyboard prevents it from getting really dirty. The style is nice, and everything works smoothly. I played Heroes of Newerth, Starcraft 2, CSS, and TF2 all on high graphics in its native resolution and it runs smoothly. I didn't notice this till 2 days after I got it, but there is a button specifically for the internet (a one-click button to open the default web browser), I was impressed by that. Fingerprint reader is very accurate, and allows for quick log-in into most websites. Laptop is pretty fast in the applications I've run so far, and temperature wise, stays below critical levels all of the time (so far) and I tend to run laptops until they literally fry.
CONS:
A bunch of bloatware, doesn't take much to get it off tho.
Mouse Clicker is indeed very loud, I use a USB mouse tho, so it's not that big a deal for me personally.
biggest gripe so far is battery life, it only really lasts 2-3 hours (tho it is variable based on screen brightness and activity. These negatives tho really don't take away from the laptops performance, so for the price I paid for it, its certainly a good buy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HP Pavilion dv6-6140us Entertainment Notebook PC (Silver)
15.6" AMD 640Gb 6Gb
Click here for more information about HP Pavilion dv6-6140us Entertainment Notebook PC (Silver)
0 comments:
Post a Comment