Saturday, September 17, 2011

Insignia 700w 5.1-ch. Home Theater System with Blu-ray Disc Player Review

Insignia 700w 5.1-ch. Home Theater System with Blu-ray Disc Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I would like that the seller describe in actuallity what they have because in this country I don't think that when you are buying home theater system will come without remote control, no cable at all they said that it's netflix ready no true. If they listed all that at first I would not buy it. Then I try to return it and every day they gave a son and a dance. Botton line this seller is the worst that I ever buy from and the last time. I still have this ..... here can not use it and almost 200.00 less in my pocket..

Click Here to see more reviews about: Insignia 700w 5.1-ch. Home Theater System with Blu-ray Disc Player



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Insignia 700w 5.1-ch. Home Theater System with Blu-ray Disc Player

0 comments:

Post a Comment