Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I did a lot of research on Amazon and various websites before piecing together all the components for a new home theater system. It is the first time we have had a large screen TV and surround sound, so while I didn't want to break the bank, I didn't want to skimp or be disappointed with the final result or angry at myself for pinching pennies.
This item had good reviews and I have to say that so far I am not disappointed. I can not imagine the picture on my new 55" Samusung 1080p/120hz LCD being any more clear. I have so far only tested the connection direct from Bluray to TV, but the image is impeccable. I have my gear in a closet in a wall adjacent to the TV, so we had some difficulty running the cable through the wall, the attic and the other wall. I mention that because I was concerned the cable would become kinked or damaged during it's journey through the insides of my home, but it is sturdy and well built. We covered the connector well before sending it on it's way, and I don't believe it was damaged at all. I saw cables that were 5 times the price of this one, yet it would be hard to believe that the picture quality could be any better. I am not a videophile, but do consider myself one that pays close attention to detail. I tend to have high standards when it comes to video and audio and this cable did not let me down. For the price and quality I recommend it highly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 35ft HDMI 22AWG Certified CL 2 Rated (for in wall Installation) w/Gold Plated Ends
0 comments:
Post a Comment