Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've burned ~60 of these (bluray video discs, not data discs) without any issues, excluding issues that were my fault: improperly muxed/encoded video or something
I'm not sure as to why the other reviewer had so much of a problem with them. I always expect such things are user error
but maybe they got a bad batch or something....it does happen
only thing I've noticed is that sometimes they won't read on a PS3 (my panasonic bluray player still reads them fine) if burned over 4x
and since they're only rated / supposed to be 4x....they can't really be knocked for that
I felt compelled to write this review to let everyone know they're not trash.
they work great for me and are usually the cheapest route.
lastly....these are currently on tiger/compusa for ~$50 before shipping. I'm pretty sure they've never been sold for $20 (not a 30 pack anyways)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Memorex - 30 x BD-R - 25 GB 4x - spindle - storage media
Click here for more information about Memorex - 30 x BD-R - 25 GB 4x - spindle - storage media
0 comments:
Post a Comment