Tuesday, November 15, 2011

High Speed Hdmi Cable Black Nylon Brading with 24k Gold Plated Tips (50ft) Review

High Speed Hdmi Cable Black Nylon Brading with 24k Gold Plated Tips (50ft)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was a little worried about ordering the cable since it didnt have any reviews, but I am glad that i did. The cable feels very rugged and sturdy, the ends fit nicely into the equipment. I have it ran from my media closet 40 feet away through the attic to the tv in the bonus room. I am getting full 1080p and dolby EX 6.1 with no pixelation or noticable signal drop. I am running this through a hdmi switch/amplifier so i can not comment on how it would be connected straight from your bluray to the tv. I am very pleased with the performance and price for this cable, i have already recommended it to a friend and i wouldnt hesitate to order again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: High Speed Hdmi Cable Black Nylon Brading with 24k Gold Plated Tips (50ft)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about High Speed Hdmi Cable Black Nylon Brading with 24k Gold Plated Tips (50ft)

0 comments:

Post a Comment