Friday, November 4, 2011

HP Brushed Aluminum 17.3" Pavilion DV7-4087CL Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-430M Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium Review

HP Brushed Aluminum 17.3 Pavilion DV7-4087CL Laptop PC with  Intel Core i5-430M Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This computer can do everything I can imagine and more. The screen is big and bright and you're up and running out of the box in just a few minutes. There's only 1 major problem for me and that's the touchpad. I am a heavy Adobe Photoshop user and I simply cannot hold down the left mouse button and use the touchpad. It's very stiff. I've tried changing every setting, but it's not a setting issue. It's simply hard to depress and make selections. I purchased a Bamboo touch for $35 at Best Buy and it is just too awkward to use. The salesperson at Sam's told me he didn't like the touchpad and I read other reviews that said the same thing, but I couldn't imagine a touchpad would be a make or break item for such a nice laptop - but it is. So, this is not going to be the computer for me. Otherwise it is just great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: HP Brushed Aluminum 17.3" Pavilion DV7-4087CL Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-430M Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium



Buy Now

Click here for more information about HP Brushed Aluminum 17.3" Pavilion DV7-4087CL Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-430M Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium

0 comments:

Post a Comment