Saturday, November 5, 2011

Samsung Electronics HT-D5300 Home Theater System Review

Samsung Electronics HT-D5300 Home Theater System
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bought this last night at another retailer. Great price and features, easy setup, but I'm returning it today. I wasn't crazy about the sound, but some tweaking might have been able to make that acceptable. The big sticking point was that it caused video and audio to frequently go out of sync. It would be fine for a while, and then I would change channels back to something I had been watching earlier, and it would suddenly be out of sync. I would turn the system off and on, and it would be back in sync. Soon enough, though, I would be flipping through channels, and another channel (or more) would get out of sync. I called Samsung to see if there were some fixes, but nothing we discussed made a difference. It never happened when watching a DVD. This is my first integrated bluray/home theater system; I hope I don't get burned on the next one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung Electronics HT-D5300 Home Theater System



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Samsung Electronics HT-D5300 Home Theater System

0 comments:

Post a Comment