Sunday, November 13, 2011

Universal Remote Control A6 6 Device Learning Remote, Black Review

Universal Remote Control A6 6 Device Learning Remote, Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this remote "open box" at Best Buy for just $12! I was able to program it not just to operate my TV, cable box, DVD recorder and BluRay player, but also my AppleTV and Roku! The macro functions and punch-through volume controls make this the most convenient remote I could ask for!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Universal Remote Control A6 6 Device Learning Remote, Black

Six device remote control that is pre-programmed and learning capable. Operates virtually all brand of AV components plus some lighting. Quick and easy setup. Four My Favorite Channel buttons. MacroPower makes several devices work together by pressing one button. SimpleSound gives total volume control over all the components in your system. Low Battery warning. Includes batteries.

Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Click here for more information about Universal Remote Control A6 6 Device Learning Remote, Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment