Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This was an inexpensive unit and when it's working it sounds great. But every once in awhile it goes into "eject lock" or "demo mode". It was difficult finding a solution to fix it. I found online if you hold the stop button for more than 10 seconds it goes back to normal. Now, maybe a year and half later, sometimes it just won't turn on. I have to pull the plug out of the power supply for awhile and then plug it back it. The sound would then work, but the menu wouldn't come up so I couldn't play the DVD I had stuck in it. 30 minutes after I gave up on the dvd it just popped out. One day a music dvd that was left in the system just started playing for no reason. I won't pay $70 to send it back and fix it, it wasn't that expensive to start with. Don't buy it, not worth the headache if it starts acting up.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LG LFD790 - Home theater system - glossy black
Click here for more information about LG LFD790 - Home theater system - glossy black
0 comments:
Post a Comment