Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I owned a couple of the LG BD570 models but wanted to add the surround sound without having to buy a seperate tuner. This was a very nice update over the 570 model, the sound is actually quite good on both movies, and music. There were some reviews talking about music sounding hollow, but for me it really sounds great. The wifi works nicely for both streaming and home networking. The wireless rear speakers made my life so much easier without having to run wires across my living room. The new LG Smart TV is great, though I recognize some folks may not agree since it seems to be in it's infant stages. But, what they have works wonderfully. I also love the integration with my iPhone. Since I am stationed in Japan, finding good TV is hard to do, but Smart TV fits my needs with the help of a VPN. Hulu is scheduled to be available on it in another month or two which will only add to the appeal.
I highly recommend this unit. It's a great all in one, 3D BD, Home Theater, Radio, Media Player, Internet TV.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LG LHB976 1100W 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System with Smart TV and Integrated Wi-Fi
(July 2011)
Internet-Ready Devices
0 comments:
Post a Comment