Sunday, March 25, 2012

Samsung Factory Refurbished HT-TZ422T DVD Home Theater System Review

Samsung Factory Refurbished HT-TZ422T DVD Home Theater System
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was a bit hesistant on buying this product as there were a couple of poor rating reviews.
I'm very glad I bought it, I've had it for the last month with no problems. The only problem I had on initial setup was the rear wireless speakers wouldn't connect with the stereo. I went online to Samsung support and found there is a number code you press into the control and it configures them. Other than that it was really easy to setup and use.
Definetely a great buy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung Factory Refurbished HT-TZ422T DVD Home Theater System



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Samsung Factory Refurbished HT-TZ422T DVD Home Theater System

0 comments:

Post a Comment