Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)For about the same price as you would pay for an external disk drive alone, you also get an integrated media player, what's not to like? Software could be better. Better for video than mp3's, since it plays mp3's by folder. Might be OK depending on how you organize you stuff.
Plays DVD folders (if properly prepared) with menu features, just like DVD player. There is plenty of FREE software for preparing DVD folders from DVD's you legally own. So you could easily have 150 DVD's or so on-line (but it would be a lot of work!). Plays DivX/Xvix videos fine.
This is not the best choice for the zealot, but if you were looking to buy an external disk, like to play videos on your TV, don't mind fooling around to learn how to make things work, and so on, it's a fair price for what you get.
This is standard def, not HDTV. But DVD's are std def, not HDTV, so what's the problem? I posted this review as I don't think the other review here is a fair assessment of this device. I would have rated 3-stars as "average" but rated it 4 to offset the 2 stars of the other review. I did this because the other reviewer was obviously confused (see my comments posted to his review).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Argosy HV358T-00999 1TB HDD Media Player
Click here for more information about Argosy HV358T-00999 1TB HDD Media Player
0 comments:
Post a Comment