Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased two of these, both for 55" LCD's. They are an exceellent price for what comes with the mount. With the cost of all these HD cables it is worth buying the mount for just the them. The only things i didn't like about the mount was that part that is anchored to the wall is not centered to the side that is attached to the TV. When I was centering the TV on the wall the side that is attached to the wall was not hitting two studs. The package comes with everything to install to all brands of TV's but in that package it comes with the plastic inserts to hang it on drywall. I would recomend not to do that. So the back side not being centered to the side that attaches to the TV is/could be a big Problem. The second issue with the mount is that joints that pivot are very stiff. I am a pretty well built 24 yr old and it is kind of hard to move around. the worst is that when you go to move the TV (55") it feels like you might pull it off the bracket. I believe this may easily be fixed if I spray some sort of lubricant on the joints though. Other than those two issues the buy was completely worth it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: GSI High-Grade Sturdy-Steel Articulating Arm Wall TV Mount with Tilt and Swivel Functions - for LCD/LED/TV/DVD/Combo/Blu-Ray Flat-Panel Monitors/Screens/Displays, Mounting Brackets Fits 32-Inch to 55-Inch Screens, Plus 3 Add-On Free 6 Ft. Cables; HDMI Male-Male 1080P Cable, RGB Video Cable and Digit
0 comments:
Post a Comment