Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this flat cable initially because I had some clearance issues, and it is every bit as advertised. If this is what you need, there are no quality concerns to be worried about. CAVEAT: I have not used this for any advanced features (3D, audio return, etc.) only 1080p video + sound.
Pros:
- High Quality Gold Plated ends
- Cable is sturdy...and flat
Cons
- Color may be an issue, unless you like purple, or if your cables are usually hidden from view.It's probably obvious to most people that a flat cable won't twist as well as a round cable. This make getting the right length cable more important, but still not that big of a deal.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aurum Cables High Speed HDMI Cable, 1080p (Full HD) Supports 3D - Audio Return Channel - 4Kx2K - 1440p - 1080p - Blu-Ray - PS3 - XBox 360 HDMI to HDMI (6ft Gold Plated Silver Tips with Stylish Purple Flat Cable)
0 comments:
Post a Comment