Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This cable was a great fit for our purposes. I was running cables in a crawl space from our TV mounted on the wall to a cabinet to have a fully hidden AV system. The 25 ft was the right length and the price was amazing for a cable of this length. Everything I priced locally was well over $100 for the cable. Unfortunately, my TV does not run Ethernet over HDMI so I can't use that feature, but the 3D Blu-ray works well with this system. The cables held up with with all the fishing of wires that I needed to do as well. The flex points where they attach to the cable were solid and held up well being pulled thru multiple holes.
Pros: Affordable. Ethernet over HDMI and 3D ready.
Cons: None come to mind.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mediabridge Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet - Category 2 Certified - Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel - (25 Feet)
0 comments:
Post a Comment