Friday, September 2, 2011

Toshiba Satellite L735-S3210 13.3-Inch LED Laptop (Grey) Review

Toshiba Satellite L735-S3210 13.3-Inch LED Laptop (Grey)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've bought it for my son who just started college last year and I have to say I'm very impressed with the overall look, light weight, build quality and performance. Although it doesn't have the i-series intel processors the latest mobile Pentium B940 processor inside is a very good dual core processor operating with 2GHz frequency and integrated graphics. This processor is like cut down version of the new i3 by intel. It is build on the same sandy bridge architecture but without hyper-threading and Turboboost technology which is fine for regular student. Battery is quite a good too, I was getting over 5 hours easily.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Toshiba Satellite L735-S3210 13.3-Inch LED Laptop (Grey)


Ideal for students, on-the-go small business owners, or the family that needs a laptop that is small enough to travel, the Toshiba Satellite L735 (model L735-S3210) features a 13.3-inch screen and weighs less than 5 pounds. And its high-gloss Fusion Finish in Matrix Graphite will be sure to raise a few eyebrows.
See larger image.

Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Toshiba Satellite L735-S3210 13.3-Inch LED Laptop (Grey)

0 comments:

Post a Comment