Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this item primarily to back up my BluRay movie collection. The installation was easy and Windows 7 recognized and loaded the correct driver. The software that came with it had instructions to uninstall all burning software you have on the PC, install it, then reinstall the other software. Since I have 5 different burning programs that all work I didn't do this and the software will not load. (I sent an E-mail to their support site but have yet to receive a response.) The recorder does work on smaller BD disks with Nero 10 however. I have yet to back up any of my movies though because they are all over the 25GB limits of the disks.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LG BH12LS35 Super Multi Blue - Disk drive - BD-RE - 12x2x10x - Hi-Speed USB/Serial ATA - internal - 5.25" - LightScribe
0 comments:
Post a Comment