Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TDK Blu-ray Disc 5 Pack - 50GB 2X BD-RE DL -Printable- Review

TDK Blu-ray Disc 5 Pack - 50GB 2X BD-RE DL -Printable-
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When you need to copy a large amount of 1080 high definition content, but don't need to keep it forever, a BD-RE DL (rewritable double layer) disk is what you need. TDK Japan makes these, and Japanese companies still seem to be the place to go for high quality media. I've been using TDK for more than a year now (in addition to Panasonic and Sony..) so I was surprised about this new "Super Hard Coat" thing that they're advertising. I always thought their previous 'Durabis 2' coat was fine. Never had any problem with scratches. But I guess this 2010 model just made them even tougher...
Also, great service from HD Camcorders & More. Thanks again!

Click Here to see more reviews about: TDK Blu-ray Disc 5 Pack - 50GB 2X BD-RE DL -Printable-



Buy Now

Click here for more information about TDK Blu-ray Disc 5 Pack - 50GB 2X BD-RE DL -Printable-

0 comments:

Post a Comment