Thursday, September 15, 2011

Verbatim 96909 50 GB 2x Blu-ray Double-Layer Branded Recordable Disc BD-R DL,10-Disc Spindle Review

Verbatim 96909 50 GB 2x Blu-ray Double-Layer Branded Recordable Disc BD-R DL,10-Disc Spindle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used to buy TDK blue-rays but decide to try this ones out trying to save some money, well, all the savings were flushed into the toilet because half of them gave me errors in the middle of the burning process, so in the real live I paid $90 for 5 BD when I normally paid $120 for the TDK Blu-ray Disc 10 Pack - 50GB 4X BD-R DL - Printable and all of them are easy to burned...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Verbatim 96909 50 GB 2x Blu-ray Double-Layer Branded Recordable Disc BD-R DL,10-Disc Spindle



Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about Verbatim 96909 50 GB 2x Blu-ray Double-Layer Branded Recordable Disc BD-R DL,10-Disc Spindle

0 comments:

Post a Comment